The Lounge
Welcome to The Lounge
The Lounge
Welcome to The Lounge
The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Must Read  
I'M BACK!

Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James St.John

Lounge Credits : 1000036

Reader
Name: "The Baker"
Chosen Field: Proof Reader
Credit Amount:
Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey! Left_bar_bleue0/200Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey! Empty
PostSubject: Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey!   Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:01 am

Howdy, wanna play some strip poker? Naaah, kidding (unfortunately..). Its just a Photoshoped picture of mine. Just tell me what you think and post your own photoshop achievments, whatever they might be. One of mines:

link:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img413/6459/final39he.jpg

Last edited by James St.John on Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~::Eyzuu::~

~::Eyzuu::~

Lounge Credits : 1000357

Reader
Name: ~::Eyzuu::~
Chosen Field: Librarian
Credit Amount:
Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey! Left_bar_bleue200/200Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey!   Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:50 am

and jhooo call yourself a SAINT!!!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
James St.John

Reader
Credit Amount:
Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey! Left_bar_bleue0/200Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey!   Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Well, its my name.. C'mon its just a photoshoped picture!
Back to top Go down
James St.John

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey!   Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:37 am

Look behind you, Eric.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey!   Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Internet strip poker: Take of your clothes, honey!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge :: Lounge Room :: Picture Forum-
Jump to: