The Lounge
Welcome to The Lounge
The Lounge
Welcome to The Lounge
The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Must Read  
I'M BACK!

Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.

Go down 
+2
MonMon
PencilandPapers
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PencilandPapers

PencilandPapers

Lounge Credits : 31

Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. Empty
PostSubject: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:56 pm

Hai~ =] To be honest, I'm incredibly nervous on what I should write here. But I guess introductions go first (duh):

Well, I'm not going to say my real name but I go by the name Lya =]

Uhm...I love to draw and write but only when I'm in the mood because if I'm in a bad mood, the drawings get really bad and the stories just stop.
I love music. Genre: Alternative Rock, Classics, and mostly everything except Hard Rock, Heavy Metal (Anything that includes too much screaming, shouting, and lyrics that I can't understand)
I love Orange (Both fruit and color).
I love monkey smileys c[=..=]o cuz, I just made it recently =]
By the way, I read tons and tons of manga that I can finish 100 chapters in one day. Same goes with books but this only happens when the story or the plot is interesting.
AND I play the violin. =]

I hate cursing and other absurd and vulgar things. What good comes out of them anyway?

The reason why I exist in this site is because a friend invited me. (Thank you :] ) I'm looking forward into socializing with people who share the same interest in writing.

I guess that's it =]
Please take care of me,
-Lya-
-PencilandPapers-

P.S. If I wrote anything down that's not allowed I'm deeply sorry but please inform me or something. Thanks =]
Back to top Go down
MonMon
Maestro
Maestro
MonMon

Lounge Credits : 4000490

Reader
Name: Godfather
Chosen Field: Author
Credit Amount:
Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. Left_bar_bleue200/200Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Welcome at "The Lounge"!
Hope you have a good time here!!
And don't worry about us!were nice people!we don't bite!

Feel free to linger with the other members here so that we can all know each other more!!!

Have fun and stay active!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thelounge.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 pm

LYA-SAN! YATTA! YOU'RE HERE! WELCOME!!!
Back to top Go down
MonMon
Maestro
Maestro
MonMon

Reader
Credit Amount:
Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. Left_bar_bleue200/200Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:32 pm

You know her Rayleigh?
A friend of yours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Yes. ^^ School-mates! along with Tashika-san and Kabu-sama. ^^ I invited them all here!
Back to top Go down
MonMon
Maestro
Maestro
MonMon

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Wow!!!
All girls am i right?

Cool!!why don't you join the recruitment quest i made!!

It's on the Quest section!!!
Back to top Go down
PencilandPapers

PencilandPapers

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:37 pm

To Monmon: Thank you~ =] I really, really hope that we will get to know each other more.

To Rayleigh: Yep. Thanks for inviting me =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:38 pm

No problem! It would be more fun with ya and we need a bigger community so that we can have more fun! WOOT!
Back to top Go down
MonMon
Maestro
Maestro
MonMon

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Nice Sig!!Kendra!!!

Anyways, to Lya...right!
Welcome and stay active!!!
Back to top Go down
PencilandPapers

PencilandPapers

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:40 pm

Yep, all girls....
Oh...Kabu isn't a girl =))

I'll try that recruitment thing but I'm not that familiar yet on how to go there. I'm getting the hang of it though =]
Back to top Go down
MonMon
Maestro
Maestro
MonMon

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:43 pm

No harm in Exploring right!!!

Go on and explore!!see what you find!!

and don't forget to advertise ok!!!
Back to top Go down
PencilandPapers

PencilandPapers

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:43 pm

I'll try my best to stay active =] Thanks
Back to top Go down
MonMon
Maestro
Maestro
MonMon

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:44 pm

If you want we could all talk at the chatbox!!
Although it's a bit of a delay!!
Back to top Go down
PencilandPapers

PencilandPapers

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Oh yeah...no short messages or something right??

Well, my internet keeps on disconnecting so I think the chatbox thing won't work...Sorry =]
Back to top Go down
MonMon
Maestro
Maestro
MonMon

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:14 pm

That's ok!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 8:58 pm

HELLO LYA! YOU MAY NOT KNOW ME BUT I KNOW YOU! BUHAHAHAH

(holy crap, I sound like a stalker OwO)
Back to top Go down
MonMon
Maestro
Maestro
MonMon

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:02 pm

!!!STALKER!!!!!

How did you know her teshika?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:09 pm

Because I stalk her What a Face

lol, joke.

She's my classmate lol!
Back to top Go down
kairos

kairos

Lounge Credits : 79

Reader
Name: Don Kairos
Credit Amount:
Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. Left_bar_bleue0/200Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:10 pm

Y

HALO

THAR

Welcome to the site and be active.
Back to top Go down
http://hoybenok.blogspot.com
James St.John

Lounge Credits : 1000036

Reader
Name: "The Baker"
Chosen Field: Proof Reader
Credit Amount:
Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. Left_bar_bleue0/200Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Well, hallo there. Welcome to the Lounge., i'm James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 10:51 pm

OMG!!LYAAAAA!!!! You'z HERE!!! *Hugs!!!* Thizzis Kabu btw, if ye don't know.
Back to top Go down
kairos

kairos

Lounge Credits : 79

Reader
Name: Don Kairos
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:05 pm

WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://hoybenok.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:14 pm

She goes to the same school as me. So yuh...I know her....hahah! Sorry for freakin' ye out.
Back to top Go down
PencilandPapers

PencilandPapers

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:44 am

@Shinikaru: STALKER c[O..O]o hate stalkers!!! =] but not you xD

@kairos: Hahahah...they're all what they say they are =] meh schoolmates so don't freak out (Shinikaru, Pineapple, and Rayleigh) =] Thanks for welcoming me by the way =]

@Sgt. Pineapple: EI! KABU!!! -hugs back- I know it was you...Shinikaru told meh~ c[>..<]o
Back to top Go down
James St.John

Lounge Credits : 1000036

Reader
Name: "The Baker"
Chosen Field: Proof Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:35 am

Wow.. lots of monkey faces d[^..^]b (<--- Jesus, i suck..) !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.   Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hai to all the people in the Lounge~ Please take care of me.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next