The Lounge
Welcome to The Lounge
The Lounge
Welcome to The Lounge
The Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Must Read  
I'M BACK!

All about love, romance, dating, you name it!

Go down 
+4
James St.John
kairos
MonMon
Eponine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eponine

Eponine

Lounge Credits : 37

Reader
Name: Elesis of Kanavan
Chosen Field: Proof Reader
Credit Amount:
All about love, romance, dating, you name it! Left_bar_bleue0/200All about love, romance, dating, you name it! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

All about love, romance, dating, you name it! Empty
PostSubject: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:59 pm

Let's make this very interesting now.

Let's talk about L-O-V-E! Who are your crushes, bf's or gf's, or do you have something to share that has something to do with LOVE?

Let's talk about anything love here! All things lovey-dovey! ^^~
Back to top Go down
MonMon
Maestro
Maestro
MonMon

Lounge Credits : 4000490

Reader
Name: Godfather
Chosen Field: Author
Credit Amount:
All about love, romance, dating, you name it! Left_bar_bleue200/200All about love, romance, dating, you name it! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Can't fall in love again!!!

Someone already have my Heart and I'm happy that she's the one!
Back to top Go down
http://thelounge.omgforum.net
Eponine

Eponine

Reader
Credit Amount:
All about love, romance, dating, you name it! Left_bar_bleue0/200All about love, romance, dating, you name it! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/200)

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:05 pm

Same here! ^^~ I currently have a boyfriend right now and yeah we have a lot in common. We talk about anime, games, play Grand Chase together. Go food tripping in Pizza Restaurants (Pizza Hut, Greenwich, and Yellow Cab) and play DotA matches one on one.

And if I needed a hug and kiss from him, he'll do it immediately. ^^~ Ahh....sweet sweet love... <3
Back to top Go down
MonMon
Maestro
Maestro
MonMon

Reader
Credit Amount:
All about love, romance, dating, you name it! Left_bar_bleue200/200All about love, romance, dating, you name it! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:12 pm

Where do you live eponine?

FYI i work at Greenwich!!!
I'm the head Chef/Baker in our branch!!

I make Pizza for my GF!!

hehehe!!

And she Gives me love in return!
Back to top Go down
kairos

kairos

Lounge Credits : 79

Reader
Name: Don Kairos
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Two are in my place though I pick one.
Back to top Go down
http://hoybenok.blogspot.com
MonMon
Maestro
Maestro
MonMon

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Hahahaha!!

Two!

Better pick one!
Back to top Go down
Eponine

Eponine

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:24 pm

I live in CDO,Phils. ^^~~

Oh that's good. We always go mall-hopping with my bf looking for anime stuff and that's the reality. XD!
Back to top Go down
James St.John

Lounge Credits : 1000036

Reader
Name: "The Baker"
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:11 am

Wanna hear a story?

"Once upon a time, there was this guy called James. One day, James registered on a site and because he was new, started reading other peoples posts, in order to know them. But then he saw a members avatar and.. fell in love with it. Silly, yes. But thats love. James decided to talk to that member and he thought: "If this member is male (which probably is), you're so gay James..". But eventually the person was female and her avatar was actually her! Happy James..

Then, they started talking via PMs. James found out that he was falling in love more and more everyday. They talked about a month and these PMs were the days happiest event for James. But he hadnt told her how he felt, it was too early.

But one day, James said something wrong, that didnt know it was painfull to the girl. When James realised what he said, it was too late. She wouldnt hear an apology and wanted to end the whole thing there, because of bad memories. Then James broke all the rules and made a rather awsome video, where he expressed his feelings about the girl, and sent it to her.

She didnt reply to the message for 14 days. All this time James was like S***. He couldn't eat, sleep, go out with his friends or think anything else. Hell, he downloaded 3 Three Days Grace albums (very very VERY sad music) and wouldnt hear anything else. And about when he thought it was over, she replies with a word: "Thanks..". James almost had a heart attack. He instantly replies asking what did she think about his feelings. She said that it was over and she couldnt continou talking to James (why the hell did she reply then?).. James accepted it. All that time he got no answer, but now he could actually get over it and.. just forget about her.

But 2 days later, James learns from a common friend of theirs that the girl was sick, cancer. Now, imagine how he felt. He realises that the girl tried to protect him, she pushed him away in order not to hurt him when she.. James didnt know how to react. Talk to her? Say nothing? Blow his brains up? He eventually sent a PM: "please please PLEASE tell me youre not sick", hoping his friend was lying. Well, James is still waiting for a reply.."

The end
Back to top Go down
Eponine

Eponine

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:37 am

^

Aww...that's sad. T^T

But as long that person knew your feelings, well it's ok. ^^~ Expressing it is better than nothing. ^^~

But I'm cheering for you btw. ^^~
Back to top Go down
~::Eyzuu::~

Lounge Credits : 1000357

Reader
Name: ~::Eyzuu::~
Chosen Field: Librarian
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:38 pm

Awwwwww... Awesum story!! xDD
Back to top Go down
Eponine

Eponine

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:11 pm

I'll share my story then... ^^~

I started out as a newbie in an Anime Community/Club that I joined here in our city. During my stay there, I was able to interact with this guy who has a thing for spirals. He believes that spirals are infinite and brings good things, etc. He's an otaku, sort of the same level as me. Heck, he has a Naruto scroll bag that he always brings to school. He's one older than me but I don't care. ^^~

Our community usually interacts in a forum. During those days, I found the guy scary. Cuz everytime he posts, he puts this at the end of his sentence : *evil grin*

Scary huh? D: I know...

It was unexpectedly that I was able to interact with him on YM. At first I find him scary but our conversation turned really funny as we shared funny anime and lulz...xD!

He then said that he never met the other members in person so I planned a meet-up with him.

As I went to his school, I can see in the glass window his Naruto Scroll Bag. I was also a bit surprised that he had spiral sideburns in his hair! XD but I didn't mind it. At the end of the day, he was able to meet the members and made new friends. ^^~ nice nice.

Then it was quite surprising that the next next week after that, he admitted his feelings to me and it became us. ^^~~ honestly, I find him cute and cool. hehe

XD! That's a summary about my love story. I call it OTAKU LOVE! XD
Back to top Go down
James St.John

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:57 am

You are lucky, then.
Back to top Go down
PiranhA

Lounge Credits : 3

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:43 am

wanna hear a joke?

2 days ago i went to the unknown person, and told him do you think iam emo . he said yes but who cares?, then i told him do u like ac/dc,disturbed,3day grace,etc.. , he said ''hell yea i love them'' ,then i asked him if he wanna be a friend , he said umm yea i think,everybody in the room looked at us , then he told me ppl will think iam emo too, i replied , YOU'R emo. end

good joke. everybody laugh. roll on snare drum. curtains.
Back to top Go down

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:42 pm

^hahahaha! Everybody thinks I'm emo but I just don't want to talk to them, that's all... xDD

My crush.... is.... -a secret-
Back to top Go down
Eponine

Eponine

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:50 pm

^

;3 Please do tell...

XD! My former crush was my Music Teacher in Highschool.
Back to top Go down

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Her name is carla.....
Back to top Go down
Eponine

Eponine

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:05 pm

Ohhh....can you tell us some details?;3!
Back to top Go down
MonMon
Maestro
Maestro
MonMon

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Details Eyzuu!
Details!
Back to top Go down
SamBoi

Lounge Credits : 18

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:31 pm

I have this crush on someone from school but she thinks I'm gay because I love to read shoujo manga like Special A. D,=
Back to top Go down

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:52 pm

IDK.... The details.. tsk. xDD
Back to top Go down
Charlie_Gadling

Lounge Credits : 6

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:17 am

My...my...my boyfriend cheated on my. I just found out two days ago.
Back to top Go down
James St.John

Reader
Credit Amount:

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Hey, don't worry. There are many more guys out there waitin' and i'm sure you deserve someone better than an asshole that cheats without telling you anything. These guys are really stupid, just see the whole thing as a bad memory. Now get out there and get yourself a drink, then just relax and soon you will meet a new guy. Always remember that what happened wasn't your fault. In these cases it's always the cheater's fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All about love, romance, dating, you name it!   All about love, romance, dating, you name it! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All about love, romance, dating, you name it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lounge :: Lounge Room :: Open Section-
Jump to: